Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reading Interactives K-2

Welcome back to all the Australian teachers who are back at work this week after the summer break. This is the 9th year that I have sent out this free newsletter in much the same format. With 22,000 subscribers it seems like a winning formula, but I am asking each of you to let me know what direction you would like both the newsletter and website to take in the future so that it can best serve each of you, my faithful friends. For example, I cannot possibly find all the really good websites you need for each theme and there must be so many you could add to my lists. So please email me at info@primaryschool.com.au and speak your mind.
The links I have compiled this week are aimed at K-2 but I am sure you can use them in a variety of ways. I need to make special mention of the Adrian Bruce website which has some great free reading interactives. Also, there are resources that are only available to Australian and NZ schools via the Learning Federation that are excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment